Masvc f.r.a.g. 2013!!!

It's that time again!!
The Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County is pleased to announce that F.R.A.G. is back for 2013! This year is going to be bigger than ever with awesome vendors and sponsors lined up! Important Date Change Information: We were forced to bump up the date from December 7th to Saturday November 23rd, the weekend before Thanksgiving. If you have an old flyer please toss it as the date has changed.

Most of our full sized vendor tables are sold out already. If you have an interest in purchasing a full sized vendor table please contact us immediately.

We'd like to encourage hobbyists to display their home grown corals on one of our low cost half tables. Please contact me or Mr. Brooks for pricing and availability.

Alright everyone!!!
Raffle prizes are starting to come in!!! First Items in are from Tunze And we got a 6015 pump and 104.74 Coral Gum. I would love to thank Tunze for their generous donations to our raffle. Don't forget to make sure to check them out at www.tunze.com

Next up we have:
Air Water & Ice Typhoon III RODI and (4) $25 Gift Certificates
I would like to thank Air Water & Ice for Donating such great prizes for our raffle. Also dont forget to check them out at www.airwaterice.com

THATS RIGHT EVEN MORE!!!!!
Next raffle prize rolled in
courtesy of Aquatic Life!! They were generous enough to donate an Aquatic Life RO Buddie 3 stage 100gpd system!!! Be sure to check them out at www.aquaticlife.com

WOW!!! We have a HUGE donation right here!!!
Premium Aquatics stepped up and donated several items. Including a refractometer and a brand new Osmolator!! The Osmolator alone is a donation worth over $200! It's also an integral part of any reef tank. Practically bulletproof. Please show your support by visiting their website: www.premiumaquatics.com

More things are arriving daily so keep an eye out for more updates!

Do you have a list of the vendors? Is it only livestock and corals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I will be posting a list of vendors by next week, we are still working on locking down all of the tables. This will be mainly a livestock and coral event with the exception of Dr. Tim and Advanced Acrylics.

Latest posts