Masvc f.r.a.g. 2013!!!

To all Vendors who Exhibited Yesterday:

We chose to NOT walk around and speak with exhibitors, mostly for the fact that we were there in support of MASVC, not to recruit for MAX.

This is not to say we do not value your business and, yes, we do invite your interest in participating at MAX as well.

We simply wanted to be good neighbors and not disrupt your vending or try to steal any attention from the main show.

Nonetheless, any inquiries regarding MAX may be directed to our e-mail at: Info@MarineAquariumExpo.com or by calling 714-530-1094

Thank You for your support of the club, Thank You MASVC, and Thank You CHAD for hosting this event in your wonderful place of business.

I really LIKE Simi Valley! It reminded me of Colorado more than California for some reason.

And Oh yea, Brent, your Bratwurst was the BEST I've ever had...and I'm German! (It even impressed my little Asian Lady)

Awesome Crowd, Awesome Venue, Awesome Food, Awesome Event All Around! Can't wait for NEXT YEAR!

Last edited:

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
Kevin you are German? That explains a lot.
To all Vendors who Exhibited Yesterday:

We chose to NOT walk around and speak with exhibitors, mostly for the fact that we were there in support of MASVC, not to recruit for MAX.

This is not to say we do not value your business and, yes, we do invite your interest in participating at MAX as well.

We simply wanted to be good neighbors and not disrupt your vending or try to steal any attention from the main show.

Nonetheless, any inquiries regarding MAX may be directed to our e-mail at: Info@MarineAquariumExpo.com or by calling 714-530-1094

Thank You for your support of the club, Thank You MASVC, and Thank You CHAD for hosting this event in your wonderful place of business.

I really LIKE Simi Valley! It reminded me of Colorado more than California for some reason.

And Oh yea, Brent, your Bratwurst was the BEST I've ever had...and I'm German! (It even impressed my little Asian Lady)

Awesome Crowd, Awesome Venue, Awesome Food, Awesome Event All Around! Can't wait for NEXT YEAR!

does anyone know who was at table #26?

bought a nice rock from him and would like to get another if available.. :)

2 asian guys from Garden Grove

i'm the dumbass standing in line in shorts.. >_<

the weather was nice and warm in Long Beach..

I think ashley and I were the last ones to get the fancy bags.. :p

I don't know what you where thinking going in shorts, serves you right. :D

I had a good time looking around with my son, waiting to meet up with a couple fellow reefers.
My son was all over the touch tank. He couldn't get enough of the sharks...

All I heard from him for the rest if the day was "I wanna pet the sharks daddy"
:D
It was awesome he didn't hesitate one bit, just stuck his hand right into the tank