SCV aquarium set up and service

Hello,

I wanted to let you reefers out there know about the bad experience I had with the owner of SCV aquarium set up and service, Mike Gerber. I wouldn't use them. There are plenty of people willing to work hard for your money with a much better attitude. Customer service is everything and I can't say that he knows this side of the business. Relationships earn trust and long term business. He bad mouths his customers and I will never use him again. Buyer beware!

Thanks for reading my rant!
D

I'm so sorry to hear that. I love that guy. He is a character for sure but he has turned my tank around and restored my passion for the hobby after Valencia pet sucked me dry.

I met him for the first time in my house 5 years ago trying to lowball me with my red zoa
Colonies before. Few years past I heard he was maintaining my friends tank. His price is resonable 10x better than Valencia pets. But I can get all the thing he got from same source so I never try dealing with him.

Sent from my outdated iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

What I think sets Mike apart form the others IS the customer service. Mike came to my house to look at my setup, provided me with suggestions and input. And didn't charge me anything for it. Because he knows that builds customer relationships - and it did. I recently converted to LED lighting with his help. And as far as warranty, if something happens, he'll not only get the problem fixed but give me something to use in the meantime.

If you lived in Santa Clarita valley
Mike is probably your best bet..
Valencia pets are total rip off
3 little fish dont have good selection
Natural wonder are they still open?

Sent from my outdated iPhone 5 using Tapatalk