Jeff's 100g tank upgrade

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
That's not what I meant you two mensos....I want another zoa expert to confirm noah's and my suggested id on your zoa pic.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
That's not what I meant you two mensos....I want another zoa expert to confirm noah's and my suggested id on your zoa pic.
so now you are insulting me that I don't know what a flaming mohican looks like?? :O you sir are heartless :,( lol

hmm.. pretty terrible pic, but you get the idea.

i'm actually planning to make a hood that houses all 3 fixtures, in addition to (2) 48" T5, and a night light strip.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
so now you are insulting me that I don't know what a flaming mohican looks like?? :O you sir are heartless :,( lol
no, that's not what i meant....jeff didn't believe me when i told him what they were so i know he doesn't believe me or you so we need another expert to chime in for him to finally believe all of us. THE END~

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
hmm.. pretty terrible pic, but you get the idea.

i'm actually planning to make a hood that houses all 3 fixtures, in addition to (2) 48" T5, and a night light strip.

If you do plan on adding t5s, get them from reef geeks... I'm planning on doing the same, maybe just 4.

already have the housing and stuff. just need to have enough time to weld up the frame. hopefully this weekend.. :D

wonder how long my rockwork on the right side will last. one of the engineer gobies suddenly decided that the tunnel it dug on the left side of the tank wasn't good enough, and swam across and started digging on the right side of the tank.

at least everything on the right is pretty solidly stacked.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
no, that's not what i meant....jeff didn't believe me when i told him what they were so i know he doesn't believe me or you so we need another expert to chime in for him to finally believe all of us. THE END~
Ok, I forgive you.

ok, it's incredibly difficult to photo through acrylic at an angle, and i gave up trying to use the real camera.

here's a crappy phone photo of the male Yellow Watchman I adopted from Jesse, and the female i adopted from Crystal. they IMMEDIATELY paired up and made a home for themselves. it's the cutest thing ever. the male guards the cave and puffs up whenever another fish comes by

its all good dude, all my zoas melted after that guy started closing up, i think my tank is to clean but my sps are doing great and growing and my acans look nice so ill take what the system gives me.

Latest posts