Pet Age Magazine

I was just thumbing through the latest edition of Pet Age Magazine today and found out we are on page 48...
along with Reef Nutrition, Deep Blue, Seagrest Farms, Seachem, Boyd Enterprises, and Hikari.
Totally cool surprise! (the photos were taken at MACNA in Ft. Lauderdale last Sept.)

http://www.petage.com/digital-edition/

Last edited:
Another small claim-to-fame: If any of you see the Building of Allure-of-the-Seas by Royal Caribbean on the Travel Channel, Tammy and I are in that program for just a brief moment. We were on the inaugural sailing and so were caught in the scene where they show the floating sky bar.

Ironically, we have had TV commercials aire for MAX in the past but never included ourselves in the video....just vendors, touch tank, mermaids, etc. but not Tammy and I. (probably a good thing)

Ok, stepping off the bragging pedestal, LOL!

Last edited:
Another small claim-to-fame: If any of you see the Building of Allure-of-the-Seas by Royal Caribbean on the Travel Channel, Tammy and I are in that program for just a brief moment. We were on the inaugural sailing and so were caught in the scene where they show the floating sky bar.
I thought you were going to say that you guys built an aquarium on the ship :)

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys at MAX 2014.