GREAT NEWS About Aquariums In Motion II...

Ctimpson

So I talked to Ron last night and things are about to start happening in fullerton once again. Ron's Store AIM 2 will have it's Grand Opening on Dec. 5th with new hours of Mon - Sun 12-6... Ron wanted me to let everyone know that some of his tanks are still cycling, but he has plenty of corals for all of us to take a look at and take home today. Currently, he has tons of mushrooms, chalices, and boatloads of Zoo's and a huge inventory of Monti's, most being Limited Edition Stuff... His new phone number for the store is 714-872-1992... Give him a call and I promise you, if you haven't dealt with him before, you will never go to your usual LFS ever again...

His new warehouse is right across from his old location in the same area FYI
So he moved after renovating the old shop? :) ... Well, can't wait to see Ron again. It's been a while... I always liked how he would frag anything on the spot! :) :) :)

bump for Ron. good guy. i hope the new shop goes well for him. i like to do the loop.. so cal tropcial.. then throw rocks at jen and charles. then hang out at rons. no particular order.