FRAG 2013 is THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!

***ATTENTION***
F.R.A.G 2013 Is this weekend on Saturday November 23rd!!!
This is a must attend event! We will have some of SoCal's top notch coral vendors showing up as well as over $7000+ in give aways and raffle prizes. We will have a kicking BBQ presented by none other then Chefzilla himself! We will have touch tank presented by Orange Coast College that kids can touch and feel marine life. The first lucky 13 paid attendees will receive a gift bag stuffed with over $25 in dry goods!

We are fortunate to have an amazing list of top notch companies that have donated to our raffle. Tickets will be $1 and you must be present in order to win. The schedule for the raffle will be posted tomorrow evening.

Last years event was a huge hit and people walked away with some sweet prizes and this year we have twice the retail value in raffle prizes! We hope to see you there and can not wait to get the party started!

Like chicken or cows? JK. This is a Frag sell for the ventura county reefers. So yes, there are frags for sale. You should go, if you missed R.A.P
So your saying there will NOT be chickens and cows? lol. I thought I might get a answer like that. I saw f.r.a.g. was a acronym and didn't know if it was just aquarium equipment or more. Thanks Sean. I hope I can make it