Mini Dachshund Puppies

Hey guys the day has come! Our second litter of mini dachshund puppies has arrived! They were born 12/14 between 8 and 9 PM. There are six puppies total. Three brown males, two black males, and one brown female. They are all healthy and crying all last night keeping me awake which is why I'm posting this so early:) The puppies will be available to leave their mother mid February. Just in time for Valentine's Day for that special gift!

The first litter was born June 8, 2013. There were a few members on the board that got some of the pups and I'm sure they will vouch that they are beautiful, quality pups! These guys are purebred. No papers but that is why they are going so cheap. I'm willing to take deposits FCFS to hold them. They're gonna go fast! The female and one male are already spoken for.The four remaining males will be $350.

Just some quick info on Mini Dachshunds... They are very lovable, they love to cuddle and burrow under the blankets to be near you. They need lots of attention and they love to go for walks. They are not hard to care for but they do need a lot of attention. They are small, not exceeding 10-11 pounds, but they believe they are the toughest dogs on the block! One word of caution, due to their length and short stature, care must be taken to protect their spine.

If you'd like to reserve one go ahead and PM me and we can work it out. I'm posting them up on the board because I know I can count on fellow reefers who take so much time and have so much pride in taking care of their aquariums, I feel confident enough that you guys will do the same with these precious little pups.

Here are some pictures from last night. I will update this thread as time goes on so you guys can see their progress! Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Here's mom and dad...

The pups from the last litter...

And here's the new guys...

Last edited:

ericta000

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I pickup one male from Vince on the from first litter. My little girl name him Sammy. Very beautiful dog, buy with confidence guys.

Some 'spensive frags! Shouldn't this be in the "High End Livestock" forum? :)

(Note to self, don't let family see pics of these puppies...!)

Latest posts