Coral collections closed?

I was there yesterday. He's got some big coral tanks set up. Getting the dish tanks buffed and ready to set up. He's there a lot more now trying to get everything set up.

monkiboy

i know this thread is older but i joined this forum (from washington, dc) just to see if the original poster ever picked up a nem from CC as i'd love to see it in other folks' tanks before placing my order for one from thecoralcollection.net and to ask for an update. i appreciate the share of any information you may have.

also, i know there was a lot of comments about CC going out of business because their old site was down and i found out from the owners they got a new place and are up and running and going strong with a new site (thecoralcollection.net) whereas the old site didn't have "the" in it. weird but it works now and i think pending a bit more research i'm going to have to get a couple of their nems.

look forward to your reply - thanks!

For those who don't know, Coral Collections is open full rime. The whole fish and coral system is up and running and he has synthetic saltwater now too.
17401 Nichols St unit M, HB. 657-845-7505