Growth of SCR...new SCR

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
SCR is breaking all sorts of records this New Year and as a result, the server is having to work a little harder. I will be upgrading the server in the next week. So please look forward to a speedier SCR and continual growth in 2014

personally, didn't care about the chat area. nice to see the upgrade. i was just commenting to Omar that SCR was broken.. :p

one thing i'd like to request (but not sure if possible)

on the home screen with the list of recent threads, is it possible to add direct link to pages at the end of the threads?

example:
Growth of SCR...new SCR (1,2,3.. last)

it'd be nice for older/popular threads, where you can skip directly to the last page rather than click the thread, wait for it to load, and then click the last page link.

personally, didn't care about the chat area. nice to see the upgrade. i was just commenting to Omar that SCR was broken.. :p

on the home screen with the list of recent threads, is it possible to add direct link to pages at the end of the threads?

example:

it'd be nice for older/popular threads, where you can skip directly to the last page rather than click the thread, wait for it to load, and then click the last page link.
I think you can... theres an arrow next to the last person's name who commented, it will bring you to the most recent post.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
lol we dont really care what you want jk

example:

peter os correct lol
I think you can... theres an arrow next to the last person's name who commented, it will bring you to the most recent post.

Can we get a thanks/Rep button? It should be am option thru tapatalk...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk