Jebao group buy has officially NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvysochin

Supporter
2020 POTM
Oak View, CA 93022- about 15 min from Ventura
I copied and pasted the just from the other gb thats going through the same thing. This is what was linked in this gb thread on RC and not my words and have no idea what's going on, Just wanted to help out with the info getting to everyone here.

...Now for the bad news, the reason why the pumps are being held is because our wonderful and lovely friend Alysia made a mistake when she quoted me for shipping and price of each individual pump back when I initially started this group buy. Long story short due to her mistake the incorrect amount was collected & sent meaning until the remaining funds are sent the pumps will not be shipped.

Now I know you're all thinking the same thing I thought. How is this my fault? Well it isn't and I made this very clear to Jebao and I explained to them many times how this was not my fault and this was their mistake and how it should of been caught a long time ago not the day the pumps were ready to ship.

As you all know trying to communicate with someone in China is not an easy task. They are unwilling to accept that this is not my mistake and I should not be penalized for it so till the remaining funds are sent they won't ship the pumps...

Last edited:
That sucks. Not part of this group buy but sounds like you guys need someone with a native tongue to say "Nǐ tā mā de"!!! :)

If im correct i never saw a post like the above for this group buy it was from a gb from florida by a dude eric if im right hmmm

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

nikecivic

Are refunds Possible, or has the manufacturer commandeered all funds pending the demand of additonal "fees"?
I'll look into it and hopefully get an answer back to you.

Sorry but that's unacceptable to the members of this forum. They deserve a full explanation and the right to cancel the order if they want[/QUOTE
I don't the whole story, just tried to help you guys out on a gb and I guess this will be the last one I'll be involved in.
I don't have the details as I was just informed yesterday and will get it and paste it here.

I just pmd sisterlemonpot Bout wanting to cancel my order. I'll post here what response I get. I anticipated ahaving these pumps long ago. It doesn't make sense for Me to drive to where ever to pick up the pump with the price increase. Gas and time is not worth it.
I'll talk to sisterlimonpot directly and see what we can do.

nikecivic

Are refunds Possible, or has the manufacturer commandeered all funds pending the demand of additonal "fees"?
Sorry but that's unacceptable to the members of this forum. They deserve a full explanation and the right to cancel the order if they want
I just pmd sisterlemonpot Bout wanting to cancel my order. I'll post here what response I get. I anticipated ahaving these pumps long ago. It doesn't make sense for Me to drive to where ever to pick up the pump with the price increase. Gas and time is not worth it.
If im correct i never saw a post like the above for this group buy it was from a gb from florida by a dude eric if im right hmmm

yes we jumped on the gb from florida so we didn't need to meet a minimum number of pumps.

Screw them not getting any more of my dollars and I wasn't even involved with the group buy but I refuse to support companies like this

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
whatever happened to this? was refund an option?
Wow such a mess. I caught up and read up on the whole thing. Crazy how long this thing is taking and I heard the pumps are not very good to begin with.

The additional costs were prepaid by "sisterlimonpot" in order to get them shipped and people are paying him. Seems like they have now shipped, my guess is another week or two.

I don't think anyone fought to get their money back to avoid paying. Even if they did there are still people willing to pay in place of them so it should work out fine

nikecivic

Pumps are scheduled to arrive on May 10. Details on the pickup locations will be posted soon. Each individual that bought a pump will be pmed separately.

Pumps are scheduled to arrive on May 10. Details on the pickup locations will be posted soon. Each individual that bought a pump will be pmed separately.
I bought a MP10 pump for $50 last January and have never received a PM. What happened here? I have no access to GhestapoCentral so have no means of contacting anyone over there.

Last edited:

pgr11

Supporter
I bought a MP10 pump for $50 last January and have never received a PM. What happened here? I have no access to GhestapoCentral so have no means of contacting anyone over there.
Kevin let me first say I'm sorry. Communication has been horrible from people who started this group buy. Apparently jeabo demand more money so everyone had to pay more. Not really sure what the status is. This is why no group buy's will be allowed on the forum unless its run through a sponsor.

Pumps have arrived. They're still wanting payment for the shipping.

I wouldn't suggest anyone join a group buy regardless to whether or not a sponsor is running it. The few dollars you she is just not worth the time and long drive to get it. Ebay that b!tch.

Pumps have arrived. They're still wanting payment for the shipping.

I wouldn't suggest anyone join a group buy regardless to whether or not a sponsor is running it. The few dollars you she is just not worth the time and long drive to get it. Ebay that b!tch.
who do I contact to get my pump?

I just was reading the thread on rc sounds like the pumps have been in the states for a week or 2 just really unorganized with little to no communication your name was on a pick up list though madmax i did see it people were asking them to relay the info on socali since a big part of the gb purchasers are on this forum

who do I contact to get my pump?
Sisterlemonpot took some to the last reef group meeting. I had someone pick mine up for me since I don't go. I grabbed mine from adamsabina at his shop. I volunteered to do local pickup to distribute but their wasn't enough time for anyone to respond to get the pumps to me.

And yes. It is very unorganized. I don't k ow if civicdemon quit reefing but he was suppose to operate this group buy on Socali according to lemonpot. Socali was left for dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.