Free sample of Coral Frenzy to first 50 members who...

Coral Frenzy

I'm a big fan of broadcast feeding. Mainly because I am a firm believer to never put your hands into your tank unless you have to.

ep3n3wp - There shouldn't be any kind of cloudiness. It is all 100% natural and it should stay in suspension for about 10 minutes so your corals can feed. The stronger the flow the less time for suspension.

Schnitzel - I have been following your build thread. Great work! Two thumbs up!

Wankel - There are no artificial colorings so the only thing you are seeing is the raw product. We don't mix it with any other foods so I don't know what the issue could be.

You guys posting negative stuff about a free sample sent to you by a company on there own dime crack me up.

I didn't get any but thanks Coral Frenzy for the support of this community. I hope we can all recommend it to other people.

it is a powdered base food it will cloud the water but will have no ill effect and it is temporary in my systems at the shop in about a hour or so its clear again , what you don't understand it that dark rich color of Coral Frenzy is nutrient rich and full of multiple size food for each and every one for your corals no matter what size mouth your coral may have. I feel it is a outstanding product that eliminates about 8 to 14 different micron size preserved foods that can be expensive and take up valuable room under your aquarium. I have not heard a bad response once in the 4.5 yrs I have been selling this product . it is a tier one coral food bottom line nuff said

TH64

It didn't really make my tank that cloudy... only for like a hour but I spot fed mixed with mysis. My corals loooovveeeddd it

You guys posting negative stuff about a free sample sent to you by a company on there own dime crack me up.

I didn't get any but thanks Coral Frenzy for the support of this community. I hope we can all recommend it to other people.
Mine certainly wasn't a negative post but an INQUIRY as to whether the cloudiness was normal.

PW

Coral Frenzy

Lurking - I didn't take anything as negative but I appreciate you having our backs.

Robert - Thank you for supporting us all these years. It is because of stores like you that we exist today.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
I didn't get any but it's really nice to see feedback about the product. I didn't see any negative posts but I think Coral frenzy would like to hear honesty about their products. In my experience most coral food can cloud up with water for a few minutes. I don't see it as a bad thing.

got my sample thanks again!! cant wait to try it out..:)
DSCN3162.jpg
my gf ask what's in the baggie...lol I said its drugs for my tank..lol

Coral Frenzy

Found mine yesterday! The wife had put it aside so I hadn't seen it.

Thanks Coral Frenzy!
You're welcome Omar. She was probably thinking, "Great, something else to buy for the tank". :)

got my sample thanks again!! cant wait to try it out..:)
View attachment 29860
my gf ask what's in the baggie...lol I said its drugs for my tank..lol
Your corals will sure think so. :)

I didn't get any but it's really nice to see feedback about the product. I didn't see any negative posts but I think Coral frenzy would like to hear honesty about their products. In my experience most coral food can cloud up with water for a few minutes. I don't see it as a bad thing.
We always want to hear everything about our products. We just recently found out that a sample that we sent of the new 0.5mm pellet was given to a top clown fish breeder who now wants to use it to feed their baby clownfish.

I just picked up the pellets my fish loveeee it
Thank you! That is awesome!

jn92683

I was wondering if there was any way to buy some from you guys without having to order it online at a big store. Just tryna save a couple bucks :) if not I cam just stop by a lfs

Latest posts