Almost one month and no ammonia spike

I have a 150g and have been cycling the tank for one month. I started with dead sand but 120 lbs of live rock and about 40 gallons from an existing tank. No fish yet. I've thown fish food in several times and have used a couple of the live bacteria cycling products. I still show no ammonia and no nitrate. Nitrates are about 35 ppm. I guess I should just remain patient but does anybody have any suggestions?

Unless you are checking every day you won't even know if it has cycled . Did you get the algae bloom? What is your nitrite at 0 ? I would add a couple fish and see what happens the nitrate is prob from the good that is wasting that you throwing in

135 sps dominated tank.

Use Dr.Tim's one and only. It's beneficial bacteria blend that cuts the cycling process or eliminates it completely. I cycled my tank for a month with live rock. Then added Dr.Tim's and I had no ammonia. I added a couple snails and a blue chromis and everyone was happy

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I meant to say I have no ammonia or nitrites. Do have 35 ppm nitrates. Thinking of doing a water change this weekend and adding a couple fish.

Sounds like you are clear for at least some CUC and if you were thinking of doing bio pellets, now is the time. Also can add a couple small fish