~~~SCR LIVE SALE Sunday 1/26/13!!! ~~~

AquaSD

Premium sponsor
We will run this week's LIVE SALE on Socalireefs!!!

Another round of great items will be available this Sunday (1/26/14), starting at 4pm PST (7pm EST).

RULES of the Sale-

1. First to EMAIL can reserve it (please, NO PMs). Please copy and paste the item number, description and pricing in your email. We will reply back to every email, even if you did not win the item. Once payment is made via paypal (aquasandiego@gmail.com) or by credit over the phone (858-565-1910), the item is yours

2. All orders will be shipped via Fedex Priority Overnight. Shipping is a flat fee of $40. It doesnt matter if you buy 1 item, or 1000 items, shipping is a flat rate of $40. There is no free shipping for this Live Sale Event. Combined shipping (multiple buyers sending items together in one box) is available. Additional fee may be added, and is based on the weight and size of box. Email us for inquiries: aquasandiego@gmail.com

3. All orders are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. No credits, gift certificates, coupons, discounts will apply for this sale.

4. In the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), we will need a clear digital picture within 2 hours of delivery. Once we receive the digital photo/s, we will issue you credit. We do not give refunds; we only give credit towards future orders. Purchases with credit does not count towards free shipping

5. If you are local here in Socal, you can pick up your Live Sale item/s the following day

6. Have Fun! Score lots of great looking stuff at great prices and enjoy the FREEBIES!

Don't miss out!

AquaSD

Premium sponsor
Hot Stuff! Don't miss out on this weekend's live sale! We have some really nice stuff in store for everyone!

ASD Jawbreaker Shroom! Shot under Halides, under LEDs these are B-L-I-N-D-I-N-G!

Pac Man!

Rainbow Nem!

Another one!

Incredible Blue!

Frog in a Blender Shrooms! Very Different!

Nice Acan!

Master Scoly! Look at the orange dash up top!

Ridiculous Aussie Spathulatas!

Stay tuned, more sneak peeks coming up!

AquaSD

Premium sponsor
What is everyone looking for?! post it up so I can prepare better!!

Let me know, we have prepared several nice frag packs, and tons of WYSIWYG corals (colonies and frags!)

Also will be listing inverts too!

Thanks everyone!!

AquaSD

Premium sponsor

AquaSD

Premium sponsor
Some more Hot Teasers for you guys!

Remember, we are listing up 500 pieces plus 10 frag packs tomorrow (Sunday 1/26) starting at 4pm PST (7pm EST)!

Latest posts