Tongs fountain valley

Be careful with fish bought a sunburst anthia and 2 hours after I put him in I find it upside down in a cave awsome way to waste money!! Acclamaited for a hour and still dies !!! Awsome

135 sps dominated tank.

Tongs have been really good with their livestock in my experience. Lately they feed their fish before selling it to me. If they forget, ask them and they'll definitely do it. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience though

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha there was a thread about tongs a while back. Everything dies at tongs. They don't care about their livestock and their goal is to sell it before it dies.

They also keep their salinity real low at 1.019. They might be trying to save money on salt but you need to acclimate your fish for a very long time

Still have my barnacle blennies going strong from Tongs from awhile back. Prices are a little high but they have the best fish selection on hand.
Never had a problem with them. Best fish store in OC by far for me.

Only bought one fish from tongs and he is still alive from the summer sale. But i did drip the guy for a long time to match my salinity.

I go to an LFS in my area great deals on corals - but livestock i have learned to steer clear off..cept for one damm blue chromis .. fella should have taken a toilet ride long time ago.

Anyone know what happened to their big tank on the back? It was shutdown with most of it cleaned out except for the sand which became like concrete.

Bring a water sample from your tank and in a seperate bag bring the fish back to them. If your water tests good they may replace the fish for you. I had a similar thing happen a while back with a butterfly and they replaced it for me after my water tested out good. Couldn't hurt to try.

Consumer Products

keep on demanding more from you. Lust for Life with Kirk Douglas as the struggling artist is one of the most notable. Be careful also not to get too tired during the day so that you wont get too relaxed during sleep. That website is known as Classmates. Aside from that, you should also make some lifestyle changes as there are trigger factors that have been known to cause migraines. If the club is far from your home, you will just another excuse not to work out. you can count during the day, Each time you send out. Learn how men think.
Finding Convenient Methods In La Revolucion Del Multinivel
Key Factors In Juicing For Fat Loss - What's Required
An Introduction To Significant Elements For Easyfix Tools - Optimize The Speed Of Your PC And Fix Computer Errors!
Uncomplicated Programs Of Atraccionla - For Adults
Como Reconquistar – Brazilian Ex Back System 100% Commission este tem mais a ver com a aplicação fiel de 100% do método App EngineWelcome to the

When a program is installed, folders are created that contain different bits of information about that program. Well, there are a few things to think about when you. When deciding on what policy is right for you, consider what your needs and risks are, and how much you are willing to spend to protect them. If you are interested in camping outdoors, grilling, and participating in outdoor activities, camping may be a great vacation for you and your family. disturbances of a persons perception which are common.
http://roibodygroove.soup.io#Of+Body+Groove+Updated

Recent drugs have show promise in treating Parkinson's Disease, in particular, Levodopa. Every thought, every deed is recorded. Recording allows for the synching voice and visuals into a permanent record which can be shared with others on a later date. From a marketing standpoint, the question is, can you correctly anticipate the needs of your market, and then market the goods to the appropriate audience. As a result, it will probably answer any queries you have for you so that you will not be left with a redundant piece of equipment that you are stuck with forever.
Elements For Confident Man Program Plus Women, Dating And Attraction Bonuses Examined
Pro Soccer/Football training and motivation video by Fifa Trainer* Football Training Program Pro Athlete Endorsed*
Swift Products Of Lean & Lovely Fat Loss - Updated
High Conversions simply click the up coming site Make Hip Hop Beats
including business addresses Read Alot more start over and take the

You know the saying. Fluoroquinalones. Credit is believed to determine the borrowing capacity. There is saying that goes this way Look before you leap and it applies in case of taking Acomplia too. To cope with the disease and the difficulty of managing it, talking to people who know what you are undergoing can be reassuring. 3 - In more cases than not, it is likely that she left for a reason. Well first of all, the Toyota Prius is a great kind of hybrid car. One of my important dating tips for men is to remind them that a woman likes to have input on her activities.

Other links:
http://www.sepakbolaforum.com/showthread.php?74-Free-kick-Training&p=163811&posted=1#post163811
http://forum.hydro2motion.de/member.php?action=profile&uid=43764
http://forums.paragon-trust.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2425&p=4048#p4048

here i found it
Rosie - Lesley Pearse

sealbeach1

Premium Member
Supporter
My experience with Tong's fish has not been good and it is worse with the corals I have bought.....
It is really sad because they are very close to me in Huntington Beach

Anyone know what happened to their big tank on the back? It was shutdown with most of it cleaned out except for the sand which became like concrete.
The glass started cracking and they had to tear it down!!

As for me, I have a few fish in my tank from them that are still very alive and happy!! I always ask the guys to feed before I buy, and make sure they look 100% clean.

Latest posts