Hypothetical situation

nice savannah i have a female savannah they are smart cats, the only advice i can give you is when you get your tank make sure you have a top on it i already lost 2 fish because i didn't have a top on she loves to watch them! lol IMG_0432.jpg IMG_0433.jpg IMG_0437.jpg pictures taken at 2 months old

Savannah:

Males:

F1 $12,000-$22,000
F2 $9,600-$16,600
F3 $4,100-$6,600
F4 $1,800-$3,600
F5 $1,800-$9,600
SBT $1,800-$9,600

Females:

F1 $12,000-$35,000
F2 $9,600-$16,600
F3 $4,100-$6,600
F4 $1,800-$5,100
F5 $1,800-$4,400
SBT $1,800-$4,400

How much do those guys cost?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Well, back to the fish subject. Going bigger means getting new lighting, more equipment such as skimmer, reactors, ato, etc. Also, you'll definitely need more flow in your tank, so more powerheads and a bigger return pump. Also, if the tank is drill, you'll need a sump. My point is going bigger is definitely better and you'll be happier in a long run, but there is a lot to think about. Take your time and look around to see if you can find some great deals that comes with most of the equipment you'll need. Good luck with your search and this is the right place to ask questions. BTW, that is not a cat, it's a freaken cheetah!

robert_ellis

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I think this op maybe the coolest reefer I've met. Looking for pics of the ***** and not the *****. I put the stars, not the site! Gotta watch my mouth.

Tony

Nice Bengal....does he/she like water?

Yeah I need to plan this tank thingy....I'm currently living in an apartment but am looking for a house, maybe. Maybe here in the South Bay or maybe somewhere in the South. That's about the only place that would probably accept me.....everywhere else they'd try to kill me for my fat mouth and "governmental views". The South shall rise again!!!

So I'd rather wait until I get a house because I don't want to move a tank.

Here's a video of my cats playing in water.

https://vimeo.com/86168192

and here's the other cat who taught himself how to open a door. Little bastard.

https://vimeo.com/86168207

Lol.. Love these cats.. But they're a handful! WAY too smart! Mine loves water! Swims in the tub while u shower if u don't shut the door, and 'digs' in the toilet, splashing water out if u leave lid down! Mine finally learned to turn bathroom faucet( lever handle) and will help himself to a bath in the sink! Crazy cats! I have an F3 Asian leopard cat (Duma) and a marbled Bengal ( Taz)

Here he's a 'little' kitten lol
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
14/02/09/ehutyvuq.jpg

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

You're absolutely right....they are more than a handful. Mine work in tandem to get what they want (food).

Luckily, they know I have a short temper and have a fully automatic water gun that has seen some EPIC cat vs. human battles. So for the most part, they know what pisses me off and don't do it unless my back is turned. They know to do it that way so I cannot lay the blame on either one of them because I didn't witness them committing the crime. (whether it's go in my bedroom where they are not allowed, go on the kitchen counter tops where it is unsanitary or break into the fridge).

That's a cool leopard cat....how much did you pay for him if you don't mind me asking? Any recent pics of him?

Thanks, would u believe he adopted ME! Came into my garage, and wouldn't leave! Took him to vet to check for chip/ health eval
and the vet techs were FIGHTING over him , if I didn't want him! Said he's a 3-4 k cat .. Prob lost from a breeder. But noone came forward.. So..ya! Lol.. Sounds familiar! Mine likes to go into the cabinets.. Kitchen/ bathroom.. So I have to have baby locks in them! He now is working out the opening of the bathroom door! :/ he has seperation anxiety ( only w lucky me!) and can't stand a closed door between us Lol here is a recent one from my phone..

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk