Lineatus/ Rhomboid Wrasses

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Hey guys, Im in the market for these fishes, and none of the lfs here in San Diego carries them. Any lfs up north have them right now?

R

reefer714

I bought many fish from Gal Hever, they all very healthy and eat right away as soon as i add it into the tank. Great price, great guy to deal with, lastly 2 week guaranty. You can't beat that :D

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Alrite thanks for the link guys, Im planning to pick buy a supermale Lineatus and a juvi rhomboid. You guys know what chances are for the juvi rhomboid to turn into a super male?

R

reefer714

Mike i can talk to gal to give you a deal on them fish. But you have to feel them twice a day. I don't have good luck with them.... The longest fairy wrasse survive in my tank is 2yrs. They eat, getting fat and all the sudden stop eating and getting skinnier and skinnier and die on me. No clue what is going on. I feed my fish variety of food. But still happen.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Gal is having some issues with his fish right now. So I will not be able to get my wrasses for another month or so:(

It's true

Unfortunately is true, I have one of the WORST infections I have ever seen in my system. I probably have lost over $1000 in fish this past week, this one is going to hurt me for a long long time.

Good news is, I am getting it all under control and should have things back up and running by end of this month, so we will start selling fish again then but not until everything is wiped clean and fish are back to super healthy conditions with no signs of disease.

I will be looking for the local community to help me back on my feet. Making money in this line of work is next to impossible.

Trust me I am a fellow reefer, and now that I crossed over to the business side, I realize that there really is not much money to be made in this hobby.

Anyways, I will continue to bring in only the rarest of fish, but I will implement a new protocol so that this kind of infection doesn't happen ever again. I dont like to make the same mistake twice.

I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks starting next week, so when I get back in the end of June, we'll see if we can start bringing in more nice fish.

G