Apex Setup Assistance -

Omar,

Do you know how to extract XML data from a Apex controller? I would like to extract temp,ph,salinity,orp,amp and store that data in excel and build some type of monthly reports. I understand Neptune has its own data logging feature but I don't like their interface. My main goal is to see all my water parameter automatically changing in a excel spreadsheet. From there I can make my own graph and compare them to my dosing regimen.

Hey Omar...
Do Remote Sessions Include Video Chat ;);););););););););)

Can you wear that Lil outfit.... Ya know the one with the Lacey hangy things ;);););););););)

Sent from my Nexus 5

I have an excel spreadsheet that was created by someone on reefcentral. It is one of the best spreadsheet ever. You can put so much and keep track of all the data you have and tons of other info also. Has graph of every parameters and so on. The spreadsheet is called "Aquarium Log". Let me know if you're interested and I can email it to you.

I have an excel spreadsheet that was created by someone on reefcentral. It is one of the best spreadsheet ever. You can put so much and keep track all the data you have and tons of other info also. Has graph of every parameters and so on. The spreadsheet is called "Aquarium Log". Let me know if you're interested and I can email it to you.
Interested.

If you guys want the spreadsheet, just pm your email to me. When I get home tonight, I'll email it. You guys are gonna love this spreadsheet. :) Whoever wants one, just pm me your email. :cheers:

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
If you guys want the spreadsheet, just pm your email to me. When I get home tonight, I'll email it. You guys are gonna love this spreadsheet. :) Whoever wants one, just pm me your email. :cheers:
pm sent. thanks for "spreading" the love. no pun intended.

Latest posts