Cyber Coral Extravaganza?

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Been playing around with this idea for some time and wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

I was thinking about a 2 day event, where all our vendors will have a massive sale on their inventory to our members.
There will be no overhead cost to our vendors and so this will allow them to pass on a great deal.

Vendors will clearly post a wysiwyg of the livestock in their "Forum booth" with a clear sale price.
It will be a nationwide event that is hosted by SOCALIREEFS.COM, so shipping will be involve

Obviously more details to be worked out but wanted to see the vendors and our members thoughts before diving deeper.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
problem is the amount of time it takes to post a picture of all the corals they have but this is a great idea

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
sounds like a cool concept. So reefers who belong to other forums can post a link to the cyber market , maybe the host name should be under something else just in case other forums don't allow socalireefs.

sounds cool. kinda like attending a show but without having to leave my house. and vendors dont have to go to a venue and set up.and i dont have to buy a ticket ....and who doesnt like a sale?

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
problem is the amount of time it takes to post a picture of all the corals they have but this is a great idea
The event will probably be more than a month from now. So hopefully this will give the vendors time to prep.

sounds like a cool concept. So reefers who belong to other forums can post a link to the cyber market , maybe the host name should be under something else just in case other forums don't allow socalireefs.
Hopefully the word of the event will spread through word of mouth, other social media, mailing list of our vendors, etc. I would like this "Cyber Coral Extravaganza" be an exclusive SCR event.

looking forward to this now that im going to b setting up a 125 gal tank in a couple of week just hope i have cash left lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
That sounds awesome! Also, Mike, With a lot of new vendors especially some new local LFS I think it's time to do a new featured vendor on SCR

Latest posts