Schnitzel's mixing station

good advice. Actually i've already been in the middle of a water change and i've remembered that i left it on. I'm gunna setup a virtual outlet that says "water change", and when i turn it on, it will turn off the heater in the mixing station, turn off my skimmer, power heads, and my return pump. Then when i'm done, just manually turn off "water change"
total nerd alert!!!!! :hail::hail::hail:

Hey :) for a question for you.. I picked up similar stands for my barrels.. I noticed you used the 22" model ,that is taller than mine ( can't fit jugs under my 24x24 stands :/ )
What size diameter are your barrels? Mine are like 23.5" I believe . Wonder if it is safe to have them slightly larger than stands , if I cover of stands with a larger piece of plywood?
I can't find any stands 24" wide that are as tall as yours ( and not close to $100 a piece!)
And did u get yours on eBay for that price ( $70 both?) or in a store?
Thank you :)

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

My Tank Build
Hey :) for a question for you.. I picked up similar stands for my barrels.. I noticed you used the 22" model ,that is taller than mine ( can't fit jugs under my 24x24 stands :/ )
What size diameter are your barrels? Mine are like 23.5" I believe . Wonder if it is safe to have them slightly larger than stands , if I cover of stands with a larger piece of plywood?
I can't find any stands 24" wide that are as tall as yours ( and not close to $100 a piece!)
And did u get yours on eBay for that price ( $70 both?) or in a store?
Thank you :)

Jamie nick got banned a while ago. Hit him up on RC

lol .. I guess not. But then again.. I try to ignore all the girly drama here ;)

Latest posts