Acropower, what's your thoughts and experience with it

pgr11

Supporter
I'm liking it enough I'm considering getting another BRS dosing pump to dose it automatically

pgr11

Supporter
You forgot the part about me having to program your apex to make it do the do. Lol

If it shows results in my tank I'm gonna do the same.
I programmed my other pumps to dose my 2 part, I can handle this one. Now figuring out why I still can't get it working on my phone I'll need your help with.

I programmed my other pumps to dose my 2 part, I can handle this one. Now figuring out why I still can't get it working on my phone I'll need your help with.
Sorry, I gotta get in that. I had a similar issue with a recent setup. We could try something. See if it works.

Pretty soon you won't need me....*sigh*

just ordered some last week, excited to see the results. I have never dosed AA before so hopefully i see some good results..

I've been dosing 4ml a day in my 150 for the past couple of weeks. I don't notice any difference in regards to color or growth, but my pe has been pretty amazing. Before dosing my polyps weren't really extending during that day, not sure why. I started using this product for pe and color and so far I haven't been disappointed

Millie's are known for having good pe but since starting ap this piece has crazy pe. All my other sps looks better as well.

I have a few friends in the hobby who swear by AcroPower. I'm going to be picking up a bottle here in a bit, but I've only heard stellar reviews from trusted friends.

I've got a buddy that runs his tank with only weekly water changes from the local saltwater tap along with acro power and he gets great growth, i notice it every time i stop by his house!

I feel reef [plus is cost effective but I will quote chad from coral gazers " if you are already dosing a AA and switch aa's you probably wont see or be able to notice a difference"

Latest posts