Wickedfeast Logo input.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
All you got to do is slap a GUARANTEED sticker on it. People see guaranteed and will but it just because it's guaranteed lol.

Wicked feast... Your fish will love it! Guaranteed

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Steve just inspired me! Fish love wicked feast like cops love donuts guaranteed!
All you got to do is slap a GUARANTEED sticker on it. People see guaranteed and will but it just because it's guaranteed lol.

Wicked feast... Your fish will love it! Guaranteed

good choice, i did that with my logo- light bulb super hero. :thumb:

recommendation i can give you when you get it make sure you have a JPG, PNG and GIF, format it will help if you ever want to do flyers, embroidery (marketing) etc.. if you want to take it one step up you can trademark your design lowest price i found is : http://www.legalzoom.com/legal-copyrights/copyrights-overview.html
good luck in your journey! almost forgot when will this food that everyone is talking about be ready? i would like to try it! well not me my fish and coral.
Good info smart choice. I'm sticking with unique and over done cartoony expressions and color.

good choice, i did that with my logo- light bulb super hero. :thumb:

recommendation i can give you when you get it make sure you have a JPG, PNG and GIF, format it will help if you ever want to do flyers, embroidery (marketing) etc.. if you want to take it one step up you can trademark your design lowest price i found is : http://www.legalzoom.com/legal-copyrights/copyrights-overview.html
good luck in your journey! almost forgot when will this food that everyone is talking about be ready? i would like to try it! well not me my fish and coral.
He says some time later next week. Honestly, you could thaw it and add lime, salt and cilantro and it'd probably be some of the best ceviche you've had.