Clowns feeding help!

Roger30

I have two clowns which I had for over two months. They were eating great but for the last two weeks they have not been eating the same. They get excited when I feed them but I don't see them eat anything. They are acting normal. All my levels are within limits. Not should what to do, if anything. Any thoughts

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I have two clowns which I had for over two months. They were eating great but for the last two weeks they have not been eating the same. They get excited when I feed them but I don't see them eat anything. They are acting normal. All my levels are within limits. Not should what to do, if anything. Any thoughts
What do you feed them?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Roger30

Pellet and flakes. At first they loved the pellets and not that big on the flakes. Now they catch the pellets and spit them out. Same with the flakes. I've tried feeding frozen mysis shrimp but they never ate them.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Pellet and flakes. At first they loved the pellets and not that big on the flakes. Now they catch the pellets and spit them out. Same with the flakes. I've tried feeding frozen mysis shrimp but they never ate them.
try feeing them mysis again or cyclopsis

Roger30

Just wanted to post an update. So both clowns started eating flakes then went back to eating pellets. All seems well. Wonder what happen

they were sending u a mesage, maybe u need to change their diet. i feed mine brine shrimp, brine shrimp w/spirulina, mysis, pellets, flakes & sometimes rods foods. they even eat seaweed from the clip

Hey Roger,

I've had my two OC clowns for 4 months and they did the same thing when for about 2 days. I think it was bc I switched their food (Hikari Mysis). It was still frozen mysis shrimp, but it wasn't the H20 they loved. Eventually they got used to it. Try and offer them dry seaweed too. My clowns love to pick at it. Good luck!

Latest posts