Healing some dendros :)

I work for "so cal aquatic life service inc" we mostly do maintenance, we do have a couple holding tanks for special orders or (in this case) to hold animals that are no longer wanted or have outgrown their system. My boss says a lawyer friend of his told him they found a couple coral while evicting a former "pet store" so we took in the coral. Fortunately for me, no one in the shop has the time to feed nps coral so I was given these poor little dendros to try to save them. Here's a pic of them right after being rescued. I'm going to spot feed them in hopes that they will fully recover and grow back some flesh.

A couple dendrophilia

Walking dendro

Any tips and or suggestions are welcomed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any dendros in my lfs for a while. I have been wanting one lol Hopefully yours comes back
A lfs called "the reef" in Anaheim has a piece with 7heads I think he only wants $80 for it cus its been there for a long time :) anyone know of a particular reason why no ones selling them?

DO NOT feed them every day, they get a gut rot very quickly if you feed them too or much too often, they will do great if you feed every 3 days, and will regrow back, as far as for that white walking dendro a bit of feeding and patience it's actually photosynthetic . Just bleached out. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DO NOT feed them every day, they get a gut rot very quickly if you feed them too or much too often, they will do great if you feed every 3 days, and will regrow back, as far as for that white walking dendro a bit of feeding and patience it's actually photosynthetic . Just bleached out. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the advice! :O and here I was thinking I was helping them

Latest posts