Apex Fusion...

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I bet it'll be easier for Neptune to do product support too if they can just "dial" into your apex. I wonder how much it would cost of apex support? hmmmm.

I bet it'll be easier for Neptune to do product support too if they can just "dial" into your apex. I wonder how much it would cost of apex support? hmmmm.
If they're smart it'll continue to be free. The fact is that I think there are "control freaks" that are better suited to support than what they have. No disrespect to their support team but the neptune forum has some heavy hitters already in there. I'm not even at their level but I know enough and care enough to help. I think if they charged they'd look petty for charging support for a complex system that costs lots of money. If they do charge it'll only be to push people towards getting support from other users rather than to make money.

Either way support will definitely be easier. The mutual access thing is a HUGE win for service companies. They can add alerts for themselves and then log in to control their client's tanks. Makes me want to start a service company, lol.

Also Omar.. You forgot to mention the led support that fusion has... Its supposed to be really nice

Sent from my Nexus 5

Also Omar.. You forgot to mention the led support that fusion has... Its supposed to be really nice

Sent from my Nexus 5
I don't have LEDs although this is true. Many of the Apex Ready products seem to be more easily controlled via fusion. But I'm not a baller so it doesn't apply to me.

suppose to discuss on the fusion forum not on a public forum.
I do what I want...come at me bro!

I do share there but they also state that it's okay to give opinions elsewhere. I don't think any of the opinions I've stated are a problem. Actually, I've stated more positives than negatives. Besides, anyone can see feedback on their forums anyways so it's no harm posting it here.

The main reason I'm looking forward to fusion is having the ability to control your radions via wireless through your phone, ipad or whatever. Also, the interface looks very simple and very cool. No more connecting that d@mn usb cable to the radion everytime you wants to change things. Gets very annoying and I don't like ecosmart live.

Last edited: