Screeming Green Birdsnest

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
I had to cut my mother colony a month ago as it was getting to be to big. I have about 5 frags available and a 2x2 mini colony. The 2 smaller frags are about 3/4 of and inch (starting to branch) and 3 multi branching frags that are 1-2 in tall. Smaller frags $10 larger frags 15$ and 2x2 mini colony is $30.

Photo of mother colony

Nice mother colony. Under MH light, it has a hint of yellow too which makes it looks very attractive. Not sure I can keep the color with low T5 and LED though ;-)

Search the threads like a week back. Someone was looking for some. I posted that they should PM you but don't know if they ever did. GLWS

Good dude...buy with confidence. I have a frag and it's beautiful.

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Search the threads like a week back. Someone was looking for some. I posted that they should PM you but don't know if they ever did. GLWS

Good dude...buy with confidence. I have a frag and it's beautiful.
Thanks man. I need to clear these out as I need to cut it back again. So people don't be afraid to make me a resonable offer.

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey mike if you want to leave a frag for me at coral gazers I'm down for one! I met you a few weeks ago there (Andy)

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Sure Andy. Let me know approximate size and I will see what I have for you tonight.