Hello everyone!!

Ok so here I am introducing myself.. My name is Ashley I am 25.. I work at a local florist as a floral designer.. I am now 100% hooked on corals... I can never get enough!! Hoping in a few years we can upgrade to a larger tank..

I am around the Ontario/Upland area..

My Hubby and I started out with a 5gal tank.... It has now became a 24 gal nano... And 6 gal nano as well. We did have a 2 gal but I took it down a few months ago * and added live stock to our 6gal*

Here are a few close ups our the 24 gal

Ok here is more photos....

This is a full shot of the tank * it never looks the same in photos. Looks so much better in person *

This was before we made room for the duncans

& the duncans that wont open.. * just got them on 3rd *

Welcome to SoCali reefs Ashley, were the duncans open when you got them?
yes they where * i would of never bought them if they where not * I think my flow is to high for them *where they are* So we kicked off our powerhead to see if it opens. So far it is puffed up a bit. Going to turn the powderhead back on in an hour and most likely move the duncans somewhere else in the tank. I just want to see if it opens more...

My hammer did the same thing too... It took almost a week before it blew up all the way..

Everything test fine.. I think I just got a hard headed duncan that is just being a pain.... Like my hammer....

hahaha as far as more female.. I can not help ya there.. Non of my friends are into this. They think I am nuts for having this tank... They think it is pretty but that is about it.....

- Ashley