How much is too much ?? πŸ™ˆπŸ 

norcalsss

I have a custom 140-150 in my wall full loaded πŸ™ˆ with corals and fish I can't stop putting stuff in !!!! I need help 😜 I got 20 fish and really wanting to throw 5-6 more different clown gobys in what do you think ?? Currently everyone happy getting along for the most part only 3-4 chase each other around a little 🐠 the 3 tangs chase the harliqin trusk around when they see him close by and the harlequin chases the yellow corris wrass when he runs into him other then that they're all happy campers !! Right now I got 1 large gold Midas 1 med flame hawk 2 clowns 1 citron goby 1yellow goby 1 green goby 1 robin flying gurnard 1 lyrite anthine 1 ruby red 1 red dragonet 2 different mandiran gobys 1 yellow sailfin tang 1 purple tang 1 chevron tang 1 coral beauty 1 yellow corris wrass 1 mystery wrass 1 harliqin trusk wrass 🐠🐠🐠.

to be honest i think you are maxed on on fish. That many fish in that size of a tank in my opinion is more than enough. everyone wants to keep adding more fish and coral, but at the same time you need to think about the fish. look at it this way. would you want to have a family of 5 live in a one bedroom apt?? You want to add more fish buy a bigger tank :)

that is a great looking tank. you can just tell that all the fish are happy and healthy the way they are swimming around. is it really worth adding another fish, and risk it all going bad??

but that is a sweet looking tank. post some more pics.

Beautiful tank !

I would say you are maxed out. Remember a lot of those fish will get bigger. How are your nitrates ?

Nice tank!!! How do you like those thrive frag racks? I been wanting to pick one up recently

Sent from my Nexus 5

Latest posts