Apex fusion available THIS WEEK!!!!

PS: beta isn't exactly opened to the masses. They only have a limited amount of slots they are releasing everyday. So now I'm on the page refreshing every few seconds. Hahaha
Nick... They are doing it like a lottery...
Every hour they will select "X" amount of people and give them access... The. An hour later they will select "X" more people...

They are doing it that way so their servers don't crash from every Apex user signs up at once..

Sent from my Nexus 5

Nick... They are doing it like a lottery...
Every hour they will select "X" amount of people and give them access... The. An hour later they will select "X" more people...

They are doing it that way so their servers don't crash from every Apex user signs up at once..

Sent from my Nexus 5
From my understanding, they aren't "selecting" people, they are only allowing a certain amount of people to sign up per day. So it's like a first come first serve deal. Once they hit their limit, it closes till the following day. You are right though, it's so we won't over load their servers.

Like right now, I tried to "create account", and it won't allow me. So I'm assuming that once it opens up I'll be able to create an account and then I'm good to go.

Latest posts