Progress on my 240 gallon office tank!

how's the tank doing? i've driven by the lab like 20 times in the past week, and keep wanting to stop at the gas station so i can plaster my face against the glass to see if i can see the tank inside!

Fsuposca

You mean Pierre? Yeah he's dope haha. It wouldn't have happened if you didn't inspire me, or make me broke, same thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fsuposca

It's been a while since I've shared any photos of my tank so I thought I'd throw some up here now. Things have been growing, maybe outgrowing, the tank and everything is thriving! I have about 20 fish or more swimming around now including a puffer and trigger that seem to be happy since they're fed pretty well haha. Otherwise I might be breaking down or selling my montipora that we got to intertwine together that is red purple and green and absolutely beautiful but we'll see. I've had them since they were like dollar coin size so It'd be sad to do that haha. It's almost 2 feet wide now and probably a little under a foot tall. Anyways hope you enjoy these pictures! IMG_0849.jpg IMG_0848.jpg IMG_0850.jpg IMG_0851.jpg IMG_0852.jpg

Fsuposca

Nice tank! That's one huge monti, great carpet anemone as well.
Thanks! Yeah that carpet is a beast! Fully open hes about a foot its crazy. Sticks in one place most of the time. Thats his second spot in over 2 years haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts