Re: After 16 days cycling is everything fine

fhd

Re: After 16 days cycling is everything fine

Hi all, after 16 days cycling some of my live rock colors change and algae come on but is this good or not? I must clean those algae or not? And there is any chance to get mashrom coral in my live rock? Cuz I can see small piece of it in my LR in this picture
as you see in the right of the rock there is flashy purple blue dot. And this my LR after 16 days

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Those would be diatoms and happens when a tank is cycling, have you been testing your water during those 16 days? And could be a mushroom since its common to get hitchhikers in live rock.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Have you been testing for ammonia? If It reads zero I would go ahead and add something but not too much at once.

fhd

Yes today test is as showen

I had nitrates at 10 :( is there any idea how to reduce it I did 50 gallon water change which my tank handle 660 gallon I change all water in the sump and I will check later

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

fhd

No I give you by litter it is 220 gallon sorry for that

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Hi all, after 16 days cycling some of my live rock colors change and algae come on but is this good or not? I must clean those algae or not? And there is any chance to get mashrom coral in my live rock? Cuz I can see small piece of it in my LR in this picture
as you see in the right of the rock there is flashy purple blue dot. And this my LR after 16 days
Everything looks normal. Keep up the good work and dont panic. Algae happens!

Latest posts