LF water storage tanks

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking to set up a mixing station and RODI storage for my new 120g tank. Can anyone recommend where to buy? Was thinking about 2 55gal.

Last edited:
Take a look on inland empire craigslist. Search aquarium. I believe I have seen two different places selling food grade totes or drums. Good luck

watchguy123

Featured Reef
I really like the chemetainer tanks. Expensive but awesome. Schnitzelreef (Nick)
was the one to point them out and you should check out his water station build thread.

Looking to set up a mixing station and RODI storage for my new 120g tank. Can anyone recommend where to buy? Was thinking about 2 55gal.
There is a place in corona that sells water storage tanks. Google water storage tanks in corona and I bet u will find it. If u can't, let me know. Or the one that mark said, pick up is in Compton or I think there might be a wharehouse in Temecula or down that way. Maybe Oceanside.

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh wow guys, this is an old post. Umm thanks for all the replies and maybe this will help others but umm...maybe lock it up now?

There's my chemtainers that I bought from plastic mart.com and picked up in Compton. 165gal, 450 for both with bulkheads installed. I still need to tie my pump into both so that I can mix the salt water and pump it from the garage to my tank inside. By the way, I stole the link for plastic mart from schnitzel :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Too bad I didn't know all you guys at some point were looking for containers, I have a wholesale account with chemtainer

Latest posts