Anemone compatibly fish

fhd

Hi all, just I bought three anemones but I search around about compatbil fish for those anemones but there is nothing I like butterfly fish, fox fish and mooresh idol. But I afraid to add them any suggest about that?

Note: I still not add any corals just new tank

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Wow well 1st off nice looking stuff! I think if it's something you really want get it as small as you can keep it well fed and hope for the best. A lot of the rules are broken and there is no fallout from it. At the same time it goes both ways goodluck:)

My Tank Build
Ok I'm confused. Do u like butterfly, fox fish? If your looking for fish that will host then your going to want to look at clown fish.
Now for the first nem. It's a bubble tip and pretty much any clown fish will host it.
The second nem is a ritteri. First I want to know how old is your tank? Ritteri anemones r a really hard species to keep successfully in an aquarium and should b cared by expert hobbyists. Now from my experience with my ritteri's is that only percs and like wise species will tend to host them. But u will never know. But I can say my maroon clown will not go close to me ritteri's
And the third is a carpet. Carpet anemones are another species that should be cared by experienced hobbyist.

In honesty u should have bought corals first. Anemones are harder to care for then corals.

fhd

Ok I'm confused. Do u like butterfly, fox fish? If your looking for fish that will host then your going to want to look at clown fish.
Now for the first nem. It's a bubble tip and pretty much any clown fish will host it.
The second nem is a ritteri. First I want to know how old is your tank? Ritteri anemones r a really hard species to keep successfully in an aquarium and should b cared by expert hobbyists. Now from my experience with my ritteri's is that only percs and like wise species will tend to host them. But u will never know. But I can say my maroon clown will not go close to me ritteri's
And the third is a carpet. Carpet anemones are another species that should be cared by experienced hobbyist.

In honesty u should have bought corals first. Anemones are harder to care for then corals.
My tank is new tank I add them after cycling cuz in my country hard to find like these stuff they are fast moving. I am not looking for fish to host the anemone but I would like to buy some fox fish, tangs, mooresh idol and butterfly fish. My LFS told me they will eat the anemones. But I would like to know if he sure about that

fhd

I am not looking for fish to host in anemones**

My Tank Build
Your good to add the fish u like. The fish won't eat the nems. But if the fish get to close to the nems the nems will eat the fish. I lost a mandarin goby to my carpet nem not to long ago.
But I have plenty of fish in my tank with ritteri's and nems.

Hi all, just I bought three anemones but I search around about compatbil fish for those anemones but there is nothing I like butterfly fish, fox fish and mooresh idol. But I afraid to add them any suggest about that?

Note: I still not add any corals just new tank

I would say add them. Should be no problem.

Latest posts