Need Help Urgently!!!!

Guys i need help to put my tank on the stand. the tank is a 225g glass. i tried to put it on last night with some of my friends but they were to short. the stand is 43 inches tall. The reason its so urgent i just got the stand yesterday and my last day at my old place is the 16th and i need to have my tank broken down before that.

the location is in Bellflower right off the 91fwy on Lakewood Blvd zip is 90706

i will have pizza and soda/beer. Also if you need gas money that will also be given just let me know. I know people work during the weekday so i was wondering if any one in the area can give me a hand around 7-8 pm time frame. My cell number is 310-619-9171 Rob

Or you can Pm me but i might miss it because im making about 3 runs to corona del mar to get about 400g of salt water all day this morning.

So please guys if you can spare an Hr of your time it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hire the guys outside Home Depot. Tell them you know Albert & they'll give you a great deal............

if it will help you i have a 175 gallon container that is made to fit in a pick up truck.. wheel well indents.. let me know.

Richard

i had the same issue i just lifted it to a table in fron of the stand then fron the table to the stand it makes it so much easier.

Hey guys i just got back from Corona i managed to get 200g Of saltwater.

No way the HomeDepot guys already droped this tank once. hehe

Richard Thanks bro but i got all the water this morning. But thanks :)

Juan ill call you up in a min.

Latest posts