What do you look like?

We should start a "2 fugly guys" food truck ;-) ...LOL
:suicide:
No way we fit in a roach coach together! We would need the Hollywood sized ones. I have a route in mind too.

Burrito Brothers! Two fat burritos in cartoon style. Gumbii work on the art! Telling you, Chipotle is tapping a market Subway left behind. Time to up the bar on cafeteria food burritos aka Chipotl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way we fit in a roach coach together! We would need the Hollywood sized ones. I have a route in mind too.

Burrito Brothers! Two fat burritos in cartoon style. Gumbii work on the art! Telling you, Chipotle is tapping a market Subway left behind. Time to up the bar on cafeteria food burritos aka Chipotl.

I love chipotle.. :first:

Yeah I'm not a small guy by any means. I'm 6'3" 300lbs.. but I'm working on getting down to 250 by may 30th. And burritos brothers ... That's funny :). I cook killer Mexican food but even better bbq! Mmmmm bbq. (homer Simpson sound effect here). ;-)

Word. I have some customers begging for some ribs next week. Pm me a recipe for beef ribs. I'm gonna finish them on the BBQ. No smoker

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I love that pic. But in real life you look like a Truckstop murderer. If you talked more redneck I'd even run from ya.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have that pic pending to get printed onto a shirt... i was supposed to have it done before MAX, but it didn't happen... i put it down...