What do you look like?

Ok I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon so you can see what an "almost a dude" looks like. (thanks Esteban)

Here is me & my little reef buddy in Vegas
View attachment 11584

Me & the hubby
View attachment 11585

Most recent pic of me... Yeah I know it looks like one of those weight loss ads... I stole the pajama pants from my sister-in-law & they're my fav! So comfy! I took them to change into at my friends bbq & they were laughing at me & took my pic...
View attachment 11586

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Hey your that gal lowbudget was screaming at from his car right?

I knew for a fact that calling you a dude (btw In a good reefing sense) would get you to post a pic, check and mate.
Well honestly I didn't have any pics of myself on my phone & that's why I hadn't posted any up, but I had to go on facebook today for something else & since I've been just lounging out by the pool all day watching my kids swim & had time, I went ahead & posted the pics I got off my fb. If I was really trying to prove I'm not a dude, I would've just posted a pic of me tanning by the pool ;)

Well honestly I didn't have any pics of myself on my phone & that's why I hadn't posted any up, but I had to go on facebook today for something else & since I've been just lounging out by the pool all day watching my kids swim & had time, I went ahead & posted the pics I got off my fb. If I was really trying to prove I'm not a dude, I would've just posted a pic of me tanning by the pool ;)

I think we can all agree that those pics were def NOT enough proof!!!! I guess a tanning pic will do Hahaha ;) ok Now I sound like a creeper. I'm jk

Sent from my iPhone

I think we can all agree that those pics were def NOT enough proof!!!! I guess a tanning pic will do Hahaha ;) ok Now I sound like a creeper. I'm jk

Sent from my iPhone
Come on... you don't need to see the tanning pics. Even if she's a dude, s(he)'s hot. Who cares! ;) Ok, I think I just surpassed your level of creeper...

pic of husband in swimming trunks not loading...!!!!
They didn't show up??? Too bad... Sorry Gumbii

Sent from my iPhone
Yep you sound like a creep but it made me laugh :D

Come on... you don't need to see the tanning pics. Even if she's a dude, s(he)'s hot. Who cares! ;) Ok, I think I just surpassed your level of creeper...
And that made me laugh & feel good :)

Creepiest so far.....hahah

I am running sump/fuge outside with G-6 mod recirculating, No3 sulfur, Phosphate Reactor, 1/3 HP JBJ, 4 x Tunze 6100 with 7095 Controller, AC JR controller, 500 watt Heater, 12 x T-5 bulbs ( 8 @ 54watt and 4 @ 39watt ) about 200 lbs of liverocks, no sand.

Sent from GalaxySIII

Ive also met you.. and yes SHE is a very pretty lady.
Why thank you, Brian. That's sweet.

Wow Lindsey, it seems like you've got around with all these scr people, lol
Juan, this does not sound good!

btw, ive met you too! even though you might not remember me hahaha
Yes I remember you from iemas, Juan! :) You & pgr11 are like butt buddies over there with all your inside jokes, lol

Latest posts