What do you look like?

Why'd you want me to post a pic so bad anyway? You've met me!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Did I say so bad? or did I contribute to this thread? Now you're a creeper. Yes I met you and some Lil guys messing with the tanks. Jk my daughter goes in with nets and lifts up coral/fish whatever she wants.

Did I say so bad? or did I contribute to this thread? Now you're a creeper. Yes I met you and some Lil guys messing with the tanks. Jk my daughter goes in with nets and lifts up coral/fish whatever she wants.
Touche...

With the username Reef Bullet I tought you were a dude. Like guns? Make Gumbi happy and upload a pic of your hubby in his trunks.
It was all just an evil scheme to confuse you guys... Haha It's because I have a bullet shaped tank, lol! Now, do I change my username when I switch to the new tank? :confused:

Sorry Mike... & Gumbii... but nobody in my family is going on here in their swimsuits...

Touche...

It was all just an evil scheme to confuse you guys... Haha It's because I have a bullet shaped tank, lol! Now, do I change my username when I switch to the new tank? :confused:

Sorry Mike... & Gumbii... but nobody in my family is going on here in their swimsuits...

Yes please Lindsey let's not start a Gumbii feeding frenzy.

I thought she was a dude too in the beginning because of the bullet then a notice a lot of feminine remarks and the name ...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
ask and you shall receive lindsey...i see new faces on the forums so let's see the new faces, literally.

562Reefer

You read my mine Jesse! I spent 15 min. looking for this thread! lol How bout update of how you look now? I saw people in last SCRK meeting and did not recognize them. LOL

deaclauderdale

Addicted Reefer
My Tank Build
You can see my ugly mug in my avatar, but here's one of the wife and I:

Bahamas cruise to celebrate her Bday!

Sent from my iPad using appendages!