What do you look like?

I think Gabe was hogging up all the table space b/c he had NOTHING to do........

I terms of what I look like, some say I look a little like my dad and others say I look like my mom. I couldn't tell either ways.

OMG that thing looks so funny yet cute , they are not scared of people ?
yeah there scrared but they cant see in the day only at night. when they told me that i was like OMG those big eyes and he cant see me LOL i got like 2 inches from his face and it looked like he was staring out into space. but they can hear really good though

Roxy25

yeah there scrared but they cant see in the day only at night. when they told me that i was like OMG those big eyes and he cant see me LOL i got like 2 inches from his face and it looked like he was staring out into space. but they can hear really good though
LMAO maybe thats why they are endangered !!!!!

Gabriel, I am Mexican straight from Jalisco. We have no silly drinking laws in our culture. lol:cheers::beer:

I don't drink anyway... Got to stay in shape. My pops is training for the LA marathon next year, so I need to step my game up a little.

Occasion needs to be tight... Like a quincenera or gathering of cousins and friends... lol. Then Ill get hammered!

Last edited:

Latest posts