What do you look like?

PlanetReef...

I think its time to leave those coffee shop girls to us you guys that can handle them. It should be a sign to move on when those little girls call you uncle after you ask for a cup of tea. That’s what we young people call our elders in the Vietnamese culture.

No more of those dirty non work safe pictures please… If this site is going to start shifting to this kind of stuff then you guys will not see me here much longer….
Agreed! :shakehands:

Last edited:
That was very inappropriate. You took that to far. This is a REEF keeping website. Mike please remove that last post, i find it very disturbing and i'm sure new members who'm are browsing the site will also not enjoy seeing it. Lets keep this reef.

Raskal311

Mike I'm not going to associate my store with this site if this type of material is allowed. Like it or not its stricked rules that keeps a bz forum in order and on track of its goals. People bash RC but they do whats needed to keep order.

I know its only you and steve righ now and the forum is growing. Maybe its time to put a few more people on the team.

cleaned..sorry guys
Thank you Mike.

He is right though, maybe you should have a couple more people on the team who are on the site a lot that would have the abilities to delete inappropriate pictures/language from post ect. That or you could always go down the road where you have to approve every picture before it is posted....which im sure no one wants things to turn out like that, so lets keep it clean guys.

Last edited:
Goodness, at first I thought y'all were talking about my post, but I musta missed something. I mean, I was just kidding, I'd never DO that....

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Thank you Mike.

He is right though, maybe you should have a couple more people on the team who are on the site a lot that would have the abilities to delete inappropriate pictures/language from post ect. That or you could always go down the road where you have to approve every picture before it is posted....which im sure no one wants things to turn out like that, so lets keep it clean guys.
Im sorry guys...Im usually on this site 24/7 and pretty much read everything first...just the internet company went down so I was out for half a day. Steves MIA..not sure where is ..