Ich Question???!!!!!

I have a 12g nano reef with a pair of O Clowns that I have had for about 6 weeks. About 4 weeks ago I purchased a yellow clown goby. He was doing fine for a while and then about 2 weeks ago he started flashing a little. Over the past 2 weeks, the flashing has gotten worse and he has started to lose color as well. I also noticed a single ich spec on the fish on two separate occasions when the lights came on in the morning.

Well, I guess I was in denial for a while, but today I set up my 2.5g hospital and I put the goby in there and treated him with quick cure (formalin and M. Green).

My question has to do with the pair of clownfish. They have been doing great the whole time. They look terrific, their color is good, no flashing, no spots. Should I just leave them in the tanK? Could they be resistant? Would I be better of putting the clowns in the hospital too for 3 weeks or so?

I would GREATLY appreciate any advice on this!!!

Yeah, leave them in there...I've dealt with ICH before...the best advice I can give is do only what is necessary....if the clowns don't have ICH...or show any signs of it..then why treat it

PS.. I have a blue tang that comes down with ICH every so often...and all my other fish in my tank never get it...