Scoly expert help

So I've had this scoly for a minute now and it's growing and glowing. But I've notice for the past month or less hes developing a little different and his appearance is is also different . What am I doing wrong or WTF.....

im not sure but to me it looks like he is just real happy and growing very fast , no skeleton showing very puffy and full color is nice and looks like he is waiting to be fed so likes fine and healthy. Are you noticing something I might not be seeing from the picture? or its not all ways like this ?

im not sure but to me it looks like he is just real happy and growing very fast , no skeleton showing very puffy and full color is nice and looks like he is waiting to be fed so likes fine and healthy. Are you noticing something I might not be seeing from the picture? or its not all ways like this ?
Nah you see more then I do. Aren't scoly suppose to be nice and round and flat? This one looks like his base is not developing fast enough to support growing body. I guess I'm just so use to seeing round flat scoly like those you have at the shop.