Stocking question.

AaronL

hey guys so i want to begin stocking my new tank i have a 60 gallon DT with about 80 pounds of LR and at least 60+ pounds of sand with an overflow that leads to a 30 gallon sump with 40 pounds of LR and about 10-15 pounds of sand and of course chaeto the sump pump is a rio 1100 at about 3 1/2 feet plus i have a canister filter that is 12 liters 3 stage UV light and is rated to pump 370 gph so my stocking plans are big i still dont have a skimmer but i was thinking of getting a remora HOB skimmer since i cant get anything into my sump i dont have any clearance and i should have put it in when i put the sump in but hey **** happens
1 flame angel
1 coral beauty
1 kole yellow eye tang (it only gets 7 inches at max)
1 green mandarin dragonet
1 Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse
and i wanted to school these little red fish at my lfs i think they are a type of damsels they only reach about a 1 1/2 inches i was hoping 4 but i could do without them if its already too much
i already have the flame angel and coral beauty they arent fighting much some territory disputes at first but now seem to be totally fine they pass each other with no quarrels i also have the percula clown and maroon gold clown
looking forward to some input thanks!

Latest posts