Trustworthy LFS in the IE or OC?

Gotta make a stock buy and don't want a subpar cheapo store. I've struck out twice (global aquatics and brea discount fish).

Please help!!!!

Coral gazers in Tustin.

Chance of Coral in cypress

PYA in Lake Forest

SoCal tropical in Fullerton

All are sponsors here as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Gotta make a stock buy and don't want a subpar cheapo store. I've struck out twice (global aquatics and brea discount fish).

Please help!!!!
Global sucks hard and brea could be better. I'd go with a place that does some sort of qt or acclimation process. Ocean marine sales and chance of coral are the ones I know of. Might not have what you want right away but what they sale should be good

Last I went to Brea tropical about 2 weeks ago there was a decent amount of fishes dead or dying. I wouldn't buy from there I don't think they QT. ReefLounge is a good bet... they QT their fish!

Last I went to Brea tropical about 2 weeks ago there was a decent amount of fishes dead or dying. I wouldn't buy from there I don't think they QT. ReefLounge is a good bet... they QT their fish!
I havent had too much bad luck from Brea. Thats where I got my $35 lineatus

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Coral Obsessions in Huntington Beach. I've got several super healthy fish and coral from there. They take immaculate care of all their livestock, everything is super healthy and happy! :)

Hey Michael, swing by our shop (we're even open on Easter) when you get the chance. 5000 gallons of saltwater holding 3000 pieces of corals and 300 fish! Open 7 days week

Had a bad experience at coral gazers(definitely a coral specialty place) and reef lounge had a guy helping me then mid question walk away to test water. I'll try some other places you all mentioned and had a good experience at Fontana tropical fish and shillington aquariums in Calimesa. Anyone deal with them in the past? I think I'm just too new and most places seem to not like to take the time to educate newbies. They'd rather just sell and get on with it.

Seems basic to me but if you're honest with a customer and have their best interests in mind you earn a customer for life. You can make a lot more money from them in the future than just one transaction that ends disastrously.