Fujimoto Aquariums?

robert_ellis

Premium Member
Supporter
Anybody ever get a tank done by these guys? I've heard mixed reviews, but man their pricing is hard to beat.
I wouldnt. I've seen a tank for a member on this forum and it was the worst tank we'd ever seen. The p.o.s. got sent back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
I had my glass sump made by them because I needed specific dimensions and didn't want to spend the money. They only made the box and I added all baffles myself. I would say its about the same quality as petco. Very cheap if you want custom but you get what you pay for.

On, fujimoto is a verry cheap company, but... If you are very specific on what you want the only complaint would be messy silicone seams and non beveled edges. If you tell them that you want a tank made with know specifics you will get a tank made out of 1/4" glass with ugly trim and huge oversized bracing. But if you tell them no trim, 1/2" glass with a 3" euro brace with no center cross braces they do a very decent job.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

n@no

no complaints bout this few friends have orderd tanks eurobrace and black silicone would nice

I scored a 60" custom visio with black silicone for 40$ more then a fujimoto at my lfs i almost did the fujimoto but there braces are funky double to triple layer and then i read the online horror stories when i googled them about seams blowin out lol so changed my mind quick

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Latest posts