Ricordia Pre-order deal multi color 10 pack $80.00

Hello Everyone,

Checking to see if anyone is interested a pre-order. 10 pack for $80.00 beautiful mix of colors, so this is how it works you pay $80.00 for 10 pre-selected mix of rics that is why you get them for $8.00 bucks each but it will be a nice selection of rics from quarter size and up.. multi mouths and what not. For those who have missed my Bloody Mary's I am sure I will be getting some in with this order, looking to order by the end of this week so they can arrive by next Thursday the 1st. Looking to fill 6 slot orders once those slots have been filled I will proceed with the order.

Pick up will be located in North Park if you happen to be in San Diego but if I am able to get all 6 slots filled I will drive up to 28782 camino capistrano
San Juan capistrano 92675

it is a in and out off the 5 fwy and personally meet you and provide you your goods, if interested please PM me. I have sold many many Rics here on SDreefs and have not had a complaint yet. I do my best to hook you guys and gals up with a very nice selection with killer prices..

Paypal- dirtnastycesar@yahoo.com please send as a gift or pay for fees.

Below are some pics of the prior orders

If some one is interested in splitting an order, I would be up for that. Pick up in San Juan Capistrano works for me.

Buy with confidence!! Awesome pickups .. And you were right Cesar :) these LOVE my SH nano .. Thanks for the killer 'Bro-Deal' at MAX :) you ARE the Ric Whisperer!

Latest posts