WTB Interceptor or Sentinel

Do anyone locally have any extra Interceptor or Sentinel I can buy? My vet only carries Trifexis and I have not read any articles on using this for Red Bugs.

Thanks

No I have not looked into Melafix. I saw a thread on RC saying they were using Dr. G's something or other that the base ingredient was the same as interceptor. Is Melafix like that?

I do not think Melafix is like that I could be and can be wrong but I haven't heard of it being used for red bugs

I do not think Melafix is like that I could be and can be wrong but I haven't heard of it being used for red bugs
I'm going to stick with the tried and true method anyway. My vet won't even order Sentinel for me because they don't recommend it. I told them that it was for my fish tank and they must think that I'm lying. Whatever looks like I may have to order it from Europe...
Anyone??

I have a tablet leftover from like 3-4 years ago. Not sure if it expires or not but it worked for me at the time. lmk
Thanks for the offer but I'm told the life of the tablet is only about a year. Looks like I'll have to order some. I appreciate it!

Have you considered melafix ?
MELAFIX works good for most of the pest, always use it, the only problem is u can treat the whole tank for RB.
Do anyone locally have any extra Interceptor or Sentinel I can buy? My vet only carries Trifexis and I have not read any articles on using this for Red Bugs.

Thanks

Try to Get interceptor online, crystal may provide u the website address.

Last edited:

CamelMD

Premium Member
Supporter
Melafix does kill red bugs, its not a antibiotic in the the way we think...maybe a bacterial inhibitor. it will kill flatworms too...it wont kill eggs. its worth giving it a try and it fairly cheap. I've got a gallon if anyone needs some.

Last edited: