Star polyps

lratkovic

I need a little help with my star polyps. I love them but I must be doing something terribly wrong. They see to die off on me. I just got a new flap of skin 3" x 3" and they were open first two days and now they won't open. I tried to move them around but nothing seems to help. Where should they go? And suggestion on what I am doin wrong please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that thing is supposed to grow like weeds. Your water is 99% of the time to cause this problem. Anything touching them btw?

lratkovic

Waters fine and nothing touch. All my other corals are super healthy. I know they r supposed to grown like weeds that's why I know I am doing something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk sorry for any mistakes!

what type of gsp? there are two types one is like neon green looks more like grn grass ....the other not so neon ...i know for me the neon loves my tank the other not so much...maybe try one or the other.

lratkovic

Thanks for the drooling pictures, man I am jealous. It's the neon one that looks like grass.

maybe I passed it but did you test the tank , I know when there is a alk swing up or down that it pisses off the gsp and they don't like that .

lratkovic

I have LEDs and tests were all fine, I just changed water. I would love a cutting, I'm in signal hill. Thanks. I heard they love iodine, is that right?