Cinco de Mayo SPS Mega Sale

All Delight

Caught this sinus cold going around, kinda nice to look at my tank with the new goodies while I'm home sick. LOL

xthunderx

Premium Member
Supporter
Caught this sinus cold going around, kinda nice to look at my tank with the new goodies while I'm home sick. LOL
Way to think positive bro! Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks again for the frags Oscar!
No problem, thanks for making the trip. You're a trooper for making the drive. :)

Hey man, some good stuff. I'm interested in buying some blue and Purple ones.
Thanks bro, I have plenty, let me know. :)

chillncm

Oscar. Do you still have any palmer Millie and shade of fall left. I bought your palmer a few months. It was doing great. I left two weeks on vacation and came back. It was gone completely white. Lmk if you have any left. thanks Jeff

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

fishn49ers

Im surprised r eefers don't like the belina as much. Nice deep purple base with green polyps
I really like the belina I got as well as others. What's a good spot for that coral? I got med light high flow ATM. Thinking of swapping it with the ssc to high light med flow

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I really like the belina I got as well as others. What's a good spot for that coral? I got med light high flow ATM. Thinking of swapping it with the ssc to high light med flow
I agree, start low. I've never seen a SPS piece RTN because of too little light but I have seen SPS RTN because to too much light.

xthunderx

Premium Member
Supporter
Im surprised r eefers don't like the belina as much. Nice deep purple base with green polyps
I think the Belina might be relatively unknown, it's one of my favorites to be honest. It's got a different growth patter and super cool colors.

Great pic, thanks for sharing.

Oscar. Do you still have any palmer Millie and shade of fall left. I bought your palmer a few months. It was doing great. I left two weeks on vacation and came back. It was gone completely white. Lmk if you have any left. thanks Jeff

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear you lost that piece, I'll let you know as soon as I can frag some more, for now I'm pretty tapped out.

Agreed.

xthunderx

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Mike glad you picked up some pieces, always good seeing old friends. :) Looking forward to seeing your tank grow in and mature.

Funny enough Michael also stopped by, two Mike's in one day! I'm feeling lucky today. Always good to see new friends as well. When are we going fishing!

Latest posts