eshoppe skimmers....

m00u1111

Dude at my local pet shop swears by these skimmers.. Anyone own one? If there is already a thread about this, please link me.

Thanks!

I have the s200 sno- cone. Its quiet and pulls a lot of crap out. Im happeir with it than I ever was with my asm

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

UMass14

Currently using a PSK-75H HOB with Sicce pump. Skimmer is very quiet and pulls out dark gunk.

I will be getting the S-120 tomorrow. Running it on my 50 cube. Eshopps uses the Italy made Sicce pumps, much better than chinese made pumps like the atman IMO.

I've had the nano skimmer for a little over a year and it gets the job done. Had an issue where it kept overflowing. Turns out that the inner piece of the body was clogged up. Cleaned it up and it went back to normal. My only other complaint is that the magnet could stand to be a little stronger. The skimmer has a tendency to slide a little when in certain positions. It's possible that they might have fixed that. I could probably alleviate the problem by putting something under the magnet to provide some friction.

Latest posts