Free: IM 8g Nuvo tank

James3toe

I have an older IM 8g Nuvo tank that is not going to be used for anything in the near future.
No pump, but in decent condition otherwise. Previous owner had stripped some of the covering from the back.
Tank is white in color.
Pick up will be in Costa Mesa

James3toe

Rather than starting a new post, I thought that I would just add to the end of an existing one of my free stuff posts:
Getting rid of all my reef stuff

As of today, I have the following available for free

1. IM 4g nuvo - black - includes light, pump, heater, cover - pending Overbite

2. IM 10g fusion - black - includes light, pump, heater, cover - pending Titanwerx

3. unopened box of Instant Ocean sea salt 200g - pending Titanwerx

Please note:

a. The tanks are dirty, and still contain some old sand - I am not planning to clean them out. It is nothing a good vinegar bath won't sort out - remember these are free
b. I am available today between 2pm and 4pm only. I am located in Orange, CA, near the 91 and 55

Additionally, I plan to be getting rid of a number of other items for free next weekend - including an IM 20g fusion, Spectrapure RODI system, various chemicals, jugs and buckets, and some other misc items. Please pm me if you might be interested and I will provide an update on status.

James3toe

Quick update to the the giveaways - unfortunately the IM 20g has gone to a good home. I have someone in line for the RO/DI system - pending pick up - will update if it falls through.
I have the following still left for anyone wanting to come grab them

1. IM 4g Nuvo

2. IM 8g Nuvo - GONE

3, Box of adhoc chemicals and test kits (bulk carbon, GFO, Hanna Phosphorous ULR checker (HI736), Hanna Calcium Checker (HI758), Red Sea Reef Foundation Test Kit, Red Sea Algae Control Test Kit, unopened Red Sea CA/Sr supplement and also Mg Supplement, unused ELOS pH marine test kit, unused ELOS KHAlkalinity test kit, Salifert NO2 and NH4 test kits, Hanna Checktemp thermometer, Chemi Pure Blue nano bags (unopened), unused acclimation drip, boyd chemi bags, and various other things) - Not splitting this - GONE

4. 4x5 gallon jugs (2 used for salt, 2 for fresh water), some 5 gallon buckets

5. Jaebo RW-4 pump - pending pick up

6. BRS GFO mini reactor - never used - pending pick up

If you can come pick them up in Orange this evening (near 55 and 91), that would be great. Otherwise we can arrange for next weekend.

Latest posts